Division of Behavioral Health Services
Mental Health: Everyone Has It
- Attention: the Division of Behavioral Health Services is transitioning to the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System. As of July 1, 2016, the website for behavioral health information will be: http://www.azahcccs.gov/
- Contracts for the Northern and Southern regions of the state have been awarded.
Are you concerned about someone's mental health or substance use, including your own?
- Learn what to do using our Mental Health Checklist
- Learn how to access behavioral health services in Arizona
- Call 1-800-662-HELP which offers 24-hour free and confidential information (in English and Spanish) on substance use disorder issues and referral to treatment.
- Or call any of our crisis hotlines in Arizona and nationwide
News & Publications
Visit the News & Publications Archive page for previous information.