ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
2010 News Archive
- Annual Report on Substance Abuse Treatment Programs FY2010, now available
- "The Holidays & Alcohol", a quick guide for fun and safe holiday celebrations
- Letter from Dr. Nelson to Community Stakeholders regarding DBHS Assessment Workgroup
- Latest information on AHCCCS co-payments
- FAQ Auto Behavioral Health Enrollment Process
- Changes To Acute Care Behavioral Health Assignment
- News Regarding GSA 3 Contract
- AZ Behavioral Health Planning Council Meeting June 16, 2010 Meeting Notice and May Meeting Minutes
- June 18th: Let's Talk Forum in Maricopa County (Avondale) English | en Español
- 9 Guiding Principles for Recovery Oriented Adult Behavioral Health Services and Systems
- The new Quarterly Health Initiative topic is Hepatitis - kit materials now available!
- Arizona American Indian Behavioral Health Forum: Communicating and Collaborating for Wellness Needs
- Behavioral Health Contracts Awarded Today
- Arnold vs. Sarn Update
- Arnold vs. Sarn March 9, 2010 Court Order
- Meet Me Where I Am Campaign 2009 Statewide Practice Reviews Summary Report and Recommendations
- Crisis System Reform Update
- Fiscal Year 2010 Budget Update
- Magellan of Arizona and ADHS/DBHS Launch Provider Outcomes Dashboard
Note: Information provided in PDF files.