Division of Behavioral Health Services
Policy and Procedures Manual
Welcome to the New DBHS Policy and Procedures Manual. Please note that the site is still under transition. For additional assistance please contact the BHS Policy Unit. Please see our Policy Clarification Memorandums form supplementary information.
Chapter 1400: Contract Compliance
- 1401: Confidentiality (Effective Date 12/01/12)
- 1402: Communication of System Changes and Program Requirements (Effective Date 04/01/14)
- 1403: Verification of U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Presence for Public Behavioral Health Benefits (Effective Date 02/25/14)
- 1404: Reporting Discovered Violations of Immigration Status (Effective Date 02/25/14)
- 1405: Duty to Report Abuse, Neglect, or Exploitation (Effective Date 02/25/14)
- 1406: Duty to Warn (Effective Date 10/01/12)
Note: Information provided in PDF files.