ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Policy and Procedures Manual
Welcome to the New DBHS Policy and Procedures Manual. Please note that the site is still under transition. For additional assistance please contact the BHS Policy Unit. Please see our Policy Clarification Memorandums form supplementary information.
Section 1: Network/System of Care
Section 2: Finance/Billing
Section 3: Quality Management
Section 4: Medical Management/Utilization Management
Section 5: Contract and Corporate Compliance
Section 6: Data Systems/Reporting Requirements
Section 7: Grievance and Appeals/Member Rights
Section 8: Forms and Attachments
Chapter 1400: Contract Compliance
- 1401: Confidentiality (Effective Date 12/01/12)
- 1402: Communication of System Changes and Program Requirements (Effective Date 04/01/14)
- 1403: Verification of U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Presence for Public Behavioral Health Benefits (Effective Date 02/25/14)
- 1404: Reporting Discovered Violations of Immigration Status (Effective Date 02/25/14)
- 1405: Duty to Report Abuse, Neglect, or Exploitation (Effective Date 02/25/14)
- 1406: Duty to Warn (Effective Date 10/01/12)
Note: Information provided in PDF files.