ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Policy and Procedures Manual
Welcome to the New DBHS Policy and Procedures Manual. Please note that the site is still under transition. For additional assistance please contact the BHS Policy Unit. Please see our Policy Clarification Memorandums form supplementary information.
Section 1: Network/System of Care
Section 2: Finance/Billing
Section 3: Quality Management
Section 4: Medical Management/Utilization Management
Section 5: Contract and Corporate Compliance
Section 6: Data Systems/Reporting Requirements
Section 7: Grievance and Appeals/Member Rights
Section 8: Forms and Attachments
Chapter 1800: Grievance System and Member Rights
- 1801: Title XIX/XXI Notice and Appeal Requirements (Effective Date 10/01/14)
- 1802: Complaint Resolution (Effective Date 10/15/12)
- 1803: Conduct of Investigations Concerning Persons with Serious Mental Illness (Effective Date 08/15/13)
- 1804: Notice and Appeal Requirements (SMI and Non-SMI/Non-Title XIX/XXI) (Effective Date 08/15/13)
- 1805: Contractor and Provider Claims Disputes (Effective Date 07/01/12)
- 1806: Disclosure of Confidential Information to Human Rights Committees (Effective Date 08/15/08)
Note: Information provided in PDF files.