ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
BHS T/RBHA Contact Information
Click on the links below to be taken to the T/RBHA Web Pages:
- 1-800-SUICIDE – HopeLine Suicide Hotline (National)
- 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (National)
Suicide/Crisis Hotlines by County:
- 1-800-631-1314 and 602-222-9444 (Maricopa County)
- 1-800-796-6762 or 520-622-6000 (Pima County)
- 1-800-586-9161 (Graham, Greenlee, Cochise and Santa Cruz Counties)
- 1-800-259-3449 (Gila River and Ak-Chin Indian Communities)
- 1-866-495-6735 (Yuma, LaPaz, Pinal and Gila Counties)
- 1-877-756-4090 (Mohave, Coconino, Apache, Navajo and Yavapai Counties)
Sign up to receive information and updates from Behavioral Health Services.