Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services
Arnold v. Sarn Corrective Action Plan
- Goal 1: Develop and maintain an organizational and leadership structure to support staff and providers that results in positive clinical outcomes for persons determined to have a serious mental illness.
- Goal 2: Consumer driven assessments and treatment plans will be completed according to the treatment planning principles and in a timely manner for all consumers.
- Goal 3: Services meet the expectations of the Maricopa County Case Management and Clinical Team Services Plan.
- Goal 4: There is a sufficient network available to provide services, and services are provided as needed.
- Goal 5: ADHS will provide proactive and concurrent oversight to ensure ValueOptions' adherence to treatment requirements for persons determined to have a serious mental illness.
- Goal 6: There is sufficient funding to provide services as needed.
Note: Information provided in PDF files.