Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Division of Behavioral Health Services Training
Enhanced Assessment Training for Behavioral Health Technicians
Developed by ADHS/DBHS and the University of Arizona, the information contained in the links below is part of a training that is required for behavioral health technicians to become privileged to perform behavioral health assessments and/or serve as Clinical Liaisons in Arizona's public behavioral health system. Behavioral health professionals who perform behavioral health assessments and/or serve as Clinical Liaisons may also attend this training, but are not required to do so.
- Strengths-Based Clinical Interviewing
- Stages of Change Theory
- ADHS Intake and Service Planning Principles
- ADHS/DBHS Assessment Tool
- Psychiatric Mental Status Examination
- The Assessment Process and Clinical Liaison Role
- Review of the DSM-IV-TR Criteria for the Diagnosis of Mental Disorders
- Psychotropic Mediations: What Every Counselor Should Know
- Putting It All Together