ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Public Health Resources
Find current information about local public health programs and identify ways these programs can be beneficial to your practice. Information about Meaningful Use incentive payments, Arizona Health Matters, and healthcare associated infections and other topics are presented in this section.
Resources for Healthcare Practices
- Arizona Health Disparities Center
- Arizona Loan Repayment Program
- Facility Licensing Resources
- Health Professional Shortage Areas
- Health Systems Development
- Healthcare Workforce Programs
- Meaningful Use
- Sliding Fee Schedule Clinics and Use of Sliding Fee Scale
- Vaccines for Children Program (VFC)
- Workforce Incentive Programs for Primary Care, Dental and Mental Health Providers