Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Department of Health Services
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
These Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses are designed to improve physician knowledge and performance.
- Valley Fever Continuing Medical Education Course (English)
- Free credits (maximum 3.5) available
- Coccidioidomicosis Educación Médica Continua para Médicos Generales (Español)
- Subtitles in Spanish
- Documenting Cause of Death: Why Bother?
This ADHS course, hosted by the Greater Valley Area Health Education Center (GVAHEC), educates physicians, PAs, and NPs about completing theCause of Death section of the Death Certificate.
- Register Online
- Cost: Free
- CME Credits: 1
- Medical Marijuana Continuing Medical Education (CME) Module is now available.
- Rabies Postexposure Prophylaxis Basics