Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Managing for Excellence Program
On this page you will find information and resources relevant to the Managing for Excellence Program (MEP). The websites below provide a wealth of information regarding the Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB), National Public Health Standards, Quality Improvement, and the Performance Management System.
- ASTHO (Association of State and Territorial Health Officials)
- Basic Public Health Quality Improvement (QI) Tools
- Jan/Feb 2010 Journal of Public Health Management and Practice (special edition devoted to QI in Public Health)
- Quality Improvement (QI) Quick Guide & Tutorial
- Arizona Public Health Training Center
- Core Competencies for Public Health Professionals
- NACCHO (National Association of County and City Health Officials) The Road to Accreditation: Using QI to Achieve Standards (May 5, 2011)
- Multi-State Learning Collaborative
- Turning Point Project: From Silos to Systems
- Embracing Quality in Local Public Health - Michigan's QI Guidebook
- Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB)
- Public Health Foundation
- Quality Improvement Learning Series Catalog
- Performance Management Self-Assessment Tool
- Instructions: To ensure that multiple perspectives and experiences inform the assessment, this tool should be completed using a collaborative group process involving individuals with diverse roles and levels of authority in management and program delivery.
- TRAIN website
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation