ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Integrated Behavioral Health and Primary Care
- April 22, 2013: Learn your rights during the transition to the new Maricopa County RBHA English | Español
- April 22, 2013: Learn your responsibilities during the transition to the new Maricopa County RBHA English| Español
- April 22, 2013: Fact Sheet for American Indian members about Maricopa County Integrated RBHA contract
- April 4, 2013: Fact Sheet with details about the new Maricopa County RBHA contract that will be implementing Recovery Through Whole Health (integrated care).
- March 28, 2013: Taking a major step toward treatment of the whole person, the Arizona Department of Health awarded the contract to manage the Maricopa County Integrated Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) to Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care. Establishing a coordinated system of care to our behavioral health community will reduce deaths to preventable and treatable physical illnesses.
- September 11, 2012: View slides from Moving Forward: Implementing Integrated Models of Care in AZ.
- July 30, 2012: Tentative timeline for Maricopa County RFP now available
- July 3, 2012: Call for Presentations due July 20; Moving Forward: Implementing Integrated Models of Care in Arizona
- April 19, 2012: Summary of Input from Dual Eligible Members who have a Serious Mental Illness (SMI) and are receiving Behavioral Health Services Note: this summary is part of a Statewide engagement effort led by AHCCCS and information from this summary is included in "Outcomes of Stakeholder Input on Proposed Alignment of Medicare and Medicaid Services".
- March 19, 2012: ADHS/DBHS Maricopa County Regional Behavioral Health RFI Presentation
- February 16, 2012: Request for Information (RFI) for the Maricopa County RBHA-Recovery through Whole Health
- February 1, 2012: Information about upcoming Request For Information (RFI) regarding Recovery through Whole Health, the Regional Behavioral Health Authority with Health Homes. For more information about this RFI visit the ADHS Procurement Site.
- December 28, 2011: Recovery through Whole Health: Planning for the Next Maricopa County Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA)
- December 15, 2011: Focus groups with behavioral health and acute care providers scheduled for Dec. 9, Dec. 12, and Dec. 14, have been completed. Findings will be summarized and posted here in the near future. You can continue to provide input through this website by clicking Contact Us. We want to hear from you!
- December 2, 2011: No Health without Mental Health poster now available online.
- December 2, 2011: The first round of focus groups for service recipients have been completed. Key findings will be shared in this website in the near future. Please continue to provide feedback using the Contact Us links within our site.
- November 10, 2011: What exactly IS a Health Insurance Exchange and what are Arizona's plans?