Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office of Public Information
2011 News Releases & Fact Sheets
- The Arizona SHARE Program to launch annual CPR Dispatch Academy
- Fatality Report Finds Fewer Children Dying in Arizona
- Arizona Health Services is Ready for Action
- Line Dance for Wellness and Recovery
- New AZ State Hospital Policies Implemented
- Arizona Has the Lowest Cancer Rates in U.S.
- Final Medical Marijuana Rules Posted
- Arizona Joint Statement on Radiation
- Arizona Addresses Radiation Concerns
- New Medical Marijuana Rules Posted
- CPSA schedules Mental Health First Aid trainings in response to shooting tragedy
- Toll-Free Hotline Established Following Tucson Shooting
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.