ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Public Information
2012 News Releases & Fact Sheets
- "Through Our Eyes" Exhibit and Discussion to Celebrate Minority Mental Health Month
- Arizona Receives $7.5 Million to Reduce Substance Abuse
- Unnatural Causes: The Dynamic of Health Disparities
- No Changes to Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- Not Just A Paycheck: The Impact of Unemployment Related Stress on Health
- Water Drive Results
- ADHS Water Drive II – Photo Opportunity
- Monsoon and Mosquitos: A Dangerous Duo
- Men's Health Issues: What they don't talk about!
- Unnatural Causes: The Effect of Social Adjustment & Cultural Changes
- New Arizona Program for 9-1-1 Dispatchers Saves Lives
- 5th Anniversary of Arizona Smoke-Free Act: A Success Story
- Unnatural Causes: The Loudest Duck Gets Shot
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.