ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Conference & Meeting Presentations
Statewide Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (RMSF) Meeting 2013
Hon-Dah Resort and Casino, White Mountain Apache Reservation, Pinetop, AZ.
December 3rd, 2013, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The meeting included:
- RMSF Tribal Updates
- RMSF Statewide Activities from 2013
- Sustainability and Planning Discussion: How to Move Forward?
- Keynote Address - Dr. Ty Reidhead, Chief Medical Officer, Phoenix Area HIS Powerpoint | PDF
- A Good Reason to Smile! No Evidence of Tooth Staining in Kids Treated with Doxycycline - Suzanne Todd, Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer, Rickettsial Zoonoses Branch, CDC PDF
- Lessons Learned from the Field: Choosing a Collar and Pesticide - Justin Gerding, Environmental Health Specialist, CDC; Jennifer McQuiston, Epidemiology Team Leader, Rikettsial Zoonoses Branch, CDC Powerpoint | PDF
- Sustainable Tick Control: Conclusions from Two Years of the RMSF Rodeo - Naomi Drexler, Surveillance and Health Communications Officer, Rikettsial Zoonoses Branch, CDC Powerpoint | PDF
- Taking RMSF Prevention Reservation-wide: Challenges an Lessons Learned from San Carlos - Anne Susan, Acting Manager, Epidemiology Department, SCAT; Harty Bendle, San Carlos Apache Tribe, Animal Control Officer Field Supervisor, SCAT; Cye Goseyun, San Carlos Apache Tribe, Animal Control Officer, SCAT Powerpoint | PDF
- The Need for Constant Vigilance: Lessons Learned from a Recent Fatal Case of RMSF - Holly Biggs, Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer, Rikettsial Zoonoses Branch, CDC; Candice Williams, Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer, Arizona Department of Health Services; Maricopa County Department of Public Health; CDC This presentation is not available.
- The Wildfire Approach for RMSF: Shifting from "Emergency Response" to "Always Prepared" - Jennifer McQuiston, Epidemiology Team Leader, Rikettsial Zoonoses Branch, CDC Powerpoint | PDF
- Statewide RMSF Plan (Draft)
Please contact Kristen Herrick at 602-364-0873.
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Indian Health Services
A special thanks to the White Mountain Apache Tribe for sponsoring the conference room at HonDah Casino and Resort and for the continental breakfast. Thank you to the Inter-Tribal Council of Arizona for sponsoring the afternoon refreshments.