Due to Web Portal Maintenance at ADOA,our credit card payment sevice will be offline for approximately 2 hours starting at 8:00 PM today(11/24/2015).
Conferences & Training
4th Annual Empower Conference-Empower Habits, Empowering Lives: Superheroes Empowering Arizona!
- Fourth Annual Empower Conference 2015 - Agenda
- Conference and Superhero Photos Slideshow
- Conference Photos on Facebook
- Become a Sun Safety Superstar
- KRUNCH! Out Tooth Decay
- Let Physical Activity Ignite a SPARK in ALL Superheroes
- SMASH the Myths! ENERGIZE Families!
- Superheroes Shooting for the Stars!
- Tobacco Exposure A-Z
2014 3rd Annual EMPOWER Conference-Empowering Habits, Empowering Lives: Superheroes Soaring to New Heights!
- POW - Opening
- ACTIVATE - Group Homes
- ACTIVATE - Schools
- BANG - CACFP
- BANG - Family Style Meals
- BOOM - Physical Activity
- KAPOW - Breastfeeding
- KRUNCH - Oral Health
- WHAM - Tobacco
- ZAP - Sun Safety
2013 Empowering Habits, Empowering Lives: Superheroes in Action Conference Presentations
- Activate the Power of the Family Breakout
- Standard 1 Physical Activity Presentation
- Standard 2 Sun Wise Empower Presentation
- Standard 3 Empower Breastfeeding
- Standard 4, 5 and 6 Empower Nutrition
- Standard 7 Oral Health
- Standard 9 & 10 Tobacco
- The SNACK Program
Safety, Nutrition, Activity, and Care for Kids (SNACK) is a program offered through Maricopa County and First Things First to provide training and assistance to childcare centers in the Northwest Valley of Maricopa County on healthy eating and physical activity using the national award winning ‘Color Me Healthy’ curriculum. For more information on how to schedule your site for a training session, please call 602-506-6850.