Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Resources & Policies
- Standard 1: Physical Activity and Screen Time
- Standard 6: Family-Style Meals
- Standard 2: Sun Safety
- Standard 7: Oral Health
- Standard 3: Breastfeeding
- Standard 8: Staff Training
- Standard 4: Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- Standard 9: Arizona Smokers’ Helpline (ASHLine)
- Standard 5: Fruit Juice
- Standard 10: Smoke-Free Campus
Facilities participating in the Empower Program pledge to adopt 10 standards that support healthy eating, encourage active play, prevent exposure to second- and third-hand smoke, practice sun safety and promote good oral health habits in exchange for reduced licensing fees. Benefits of participating in Empower include reduced licensing fees, a state-issued Empower facility designation, an Empower Pack of ready-to-use resources, and an Empower Guidebook.