Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
First Things First Early Childhood Therapist Incentives Programs
Become an Early Childhood Therapist Ambassador through the Early Childhood Therapist Incentives Programs, brought to you by First Things First.
The First Things First Early Childhood Therapist Incentives Programs have two components: Loan Repayment and Stipend. The purpose of these programs is to provide incentives for Speech/Language Pathologist, Occupational and Physical Therapist, Child Psychologist, and Mental Health Specialist who provides early childhood development services to children through age 5 in specified areas of Arizona as determined by the First Things First (FTF) regional councils. Currently, the regional councils that are participating in the FTF Incentives Programs are South Phoenix and Navajo Nation.
- Am I eligible?
- Is my current/prospective employment site eligible?
- Am I a funded therapy discipline in the region?
- How can I apply?
- How much loan repayment and stipend am I eligible for?
- What are the criteria or priority areas for making a loan repayment or stipend award?
- What are the contract requirements if I am selected?
- How does the Loan Repayment work?
- How does the Stipend component work?
- How can I find job opportunities that qualify for this incentive?
- I need help with Procure.AZ.gov, where can I go to get it?
- Does my Certificate of Insurance meet ADHS requirements?