First Things First Early Childhood Therapist Incentives Programs
The First Things First Incentives Program has ended effective July 1, 2015 and is no longer accepting applications. For any questions, call Ana Roscetti at 602-542-1066 or email at email@example.com.
ADHS Notification Letters
The First Things First Early Childhood Therapist Incentives Programs have two components: Loan Repayment and Stipend. The purpose of these programs is to provide incentives for Speech/Language Pathologist, Occupational and Physical Therapist, Child Psychologist, and Mental Health Specialist who provides early childhood development services to children through age 5 in specified areas of Arizona as determined by the First Things First (FTF) regional councils. Currently, the regional councils that are participating in the FTF Incentives Programs are South Phoenix, Graham/Greenlee, Yuma, Central Pima, and Navajo Nation.
- Am I eligible?
- Is my current/prospective employment site eligible?
- Am I a funded therapy discipline in the region?
- How can I apply?
- How much loan repayment and stipend am I eligible for?
- What are the criteria or priority areas for making a loan repayment or stipend award?
- What are the contract requirements if I am selected?
- How does the Loan Repayment work?
- How does the Stipend component work?
- How can I find job opportunities that qualify for this incentive?
- I need help with Procure.AZ.gov, where can I go to get it?
- Does my Certificate of Insurance meet ADHS requirements?