Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
First Things First Early Childhood Therapist Incentives Programs
Service Area Eligibility
In order for a therapist to be eligible to participate in either loan repayment or stipend program, his/her current or prospective service area must:
- Provide services in acceptable regional council zip code(s)
- Accept DES/AzEIP;DES/DDD;AHCCCS, or Local Education Agency caseload assignments and rates
- Certify that the area will not practice or permit discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression
- Certify that the area has an employment contract with the provider applicant that covers the period of obligation applied for
- Certify that the area has financial means available to support the provider applicant, including salary, benefits, and malpractice insurance for a minimum of 24 months.