Health Disparities Center
April is Minority Health Month and the theme is Prevention is Power: Taking Action for Health Equity. We are emphasizing the critical role of prevention in reducing health disparities and uniting towards a common goal of improving the health of our communities.
Arizona Health Disparities Center (AHDC) is in the Arizona Department of Health Services within the Bureau of Health Systems Development and is the Federal designee for the Office of Minority Health for the State of Arizona.
- Promising and Best Practices for Eliminating Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities
- Reducing Health Care Disparities: Collection and Use of Race, Ethnicity and Language Data
- State Documentation of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities to Inform Strategic Action
- Health Care in the Two Americas: Findings from the Scorecard on State Health System Performance for Low-Income Populations, 2013
- Enhanced National Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) Standards in Health and Health Care
- August 21 - August 27, 2014
- August 14 - August 20, 2014
- August 7 - August 13, 2014
- July 31 - August 6, 2014
Note: All files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.