Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Health Disparities Center
Arizona Health Disparities Center (AHDC) is in the Arizona Department of Health Services within the Bureau of Health Systems Development and is the Federal designee for the Office of Minority Health for the State of Arizona.
- Promising and Best Practices for Eliminating Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities
- Reducing Health Care Disparities: Collection and Use of Race, Ethnicity and Language Data
- State Documentation of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities to Inform Strategic Action
- Health Care in the Two Americas: Findings from the Scorecard on State Health System Performance for Low-Income Populations, 2013
- Enhanced National Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) Standards in Health and Health Care
- November 28 - December 11, 2013
- November 21 - November 27, 2013
- November 14 - November 20, 2013
- November 7 - November 13, 2013
Note: All files are PDF format unless otherwise stated.