Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Loan Repayment Program
Eligibility – Service Sites
For a provider to participate with the ALRP, his/her current/prospective site must:
- Be a public or nonprofit entity in a federally designated Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) or a rural private practice in a designated Arizona Medically Underserved Area (AzMUA)
- Charge patients at the usual and prevailing rates in the area
- Maintain a sliding discount fee schedule (SFS), a SFS policy, and Notice of Discount
- Accept Medicare, AHCCCS, and SCHIP beneficiaries
- Not discriminate on the basis of a patient's ability to pay for care or the payment source, including Medicare or AHCCCS.