ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona Loan Repayment Program
Eligibility – Service Sites
For a provider to participate with the ALRP, his/her current/prospective site must:
- Be a public or nonprofit entity in a federally designated Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) or a rural private practice in a designated Arizona Medically Underserved Area (AzMUA)
- Charge patients at the usual and prevailing rates in the area
- Maintain a sliding discount fee schedule (SFS), a SFS policy, and Notice of Discount
- Accept Medicare, AHCCCS, and SCHIP beneficiaries
- Not discriminate on the basis of a patient's ability to pay for care or the payment source, including Medicare or AHCCCS.