Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Loan Repayment Program
Eligibility – Service Sites
For a provider to participate with the ALRP, his/her current/prospective site must:
- Be a public or nonprofit entity in a federally designated Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) or a rural private practice in a designated Arizona Medically Underserved Area (AzMUA)
- Charge patients at the usual and prevailing rates in the area
- Maintain a sliding discount fee schedule (SFS), a SFS policy, and Notice of Discount
- Accept Medicare, AHCCCS, and SCHIP beneficiaries
- Not discriminate on the basis of a patient's ability to pay for care or the payment source, including Medicare or AHCCCS.