Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona J-1 Visa Waiver Program
It is the responsibility of the J-1 physician to find an eligible service site/employer that will sponsor his/her J-1 visa waiver petition. The ADHS provides the following employment resources to assist J-1 physicians find qualified employment in Arizona:
- Determine if your site is in a HPSA/MUA
- Official listing of primary care HPSAs, MUAs, and MUPs, and mental health HPSAs
- List of service sites that offer a sliding discount-to-fee scale:
- For additional information on the federal program:
- Other sources for job search are: