ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona J-1 Visa Waiver Program
It is the responsibility of the J-1 physician to find an eligible service site/employer that will sponsor his/her J-1 visa waiver petition. The ADHS provides the following employment resources to assist J-1 physicians find qualified employment in Arizona:
- Determine if your site is in a HPSA/MUA
- Official listing of primary care HPSAs, MUAs, and MUPs, and mental health HPSAs
- List of service sites that offer a sliding discount-to-fee scale:
- For additional information on the federal program:
- Other sources for job search are: