ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Newborn Screening
News & Publications
- Az Shows Significant Improvement in Transit Times
- Transit Time Project news
- The fee for the second bloodspot screen, which also covers associated program costs, increased to $65 beginning April 2014.
- The Newborn Screening Story
- 2011 Arizona Pediatric Audiology Guidelines
- Arizona Newborn Screening Guidelines
Note: Information provided in PDF files.