Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office of Newborn Screening
Healthcare Providers – Education
Newborn Screening is a system comprised of six component parts including education at the center. Education exists in each of the three screening activities (pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical) and should be measurable and achievable. The Arizona plan exists to meet the needs of public health professionals, health care providers, consumers, and policy makers, is dynamic and flexible.
- Arizona Newborn Screening Provider Guidelines
- Education Plan
- Ordering Supplies - Testing, Screening, Brochures, and Fact Sheets
- Testing & Specimen Collection
- Hearing Screener's Meeting, March 2014
- Hearing Screeners Meeting, November 2012
- Overview of CDC Data
- CDC Milestones 1-3-6
- Overview of New Scorecard
- HiTrack: Partnering with ADHS Newborn Follow-up to Improve EHDI Outcomes
- Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Updates
- High Risk Coordinator Update
- Newborn Hearing Screening Training Curriculum: Hot Topics
- Hearing Screening Locations for Infants
- Meeting Evaluation Form
Note: Information above provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.