Office of Newborn Screening
Stay informed about AzEHDI and join our email list. To add yourself to this list please do the following:
- Visit the ADHS Communications sign up page
- Enter your email address and click "Continue"
- Click the box next to "Newborn Screening: Early Hearing Detection and Intervention"
- Feel free to choose additional topics you would like to receive info on from ADHS
Newborn Screening Advocates
- Save Babies Through Screening Foundation, Inc. (SBTS)
A national non-profit organization devoted exclusively to the advocacy of newborn screening.
- March of Dimes (MOD)
A non-profit organization advocating pregnancy and baby health (preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality) and universal newborn screening.
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
The professional organization for pediatricians and pediatric medical sub-specialists that publishes Newborn Screening Information and Fact Sheets. AAP has an Arizona chapter and provides Healthy Children, a website for parents.
- Arizona Hands and Voices
Hands and Voices is a non-profit parent to apparent support group dedicated to helping families navigate the EHDI system of care.
- CARES Foundation
An advocacy group serving families of babies identified with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia supporting universal newborn screening guidelines.