Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Licensure & Certification
Private Well Owner Resources
What is a public health laboratory? Watch this animated video to learn how public health laboratories protect the public against diseases and other health hazards.
If you are a private well owner, please refer to the following links and resources for testing guidelines and other general information:
- Well Owner.org – Has information on finding a water well contractor, state guidance on water testing, and finding a drinking water testing lab.
- EPA.gov FAQs – Has information on contaminants of concern for drinking water, what to do after a flood, and how owners can protect their private water supply.
- Drinking Water from Household Wells - Pamphlet that gives general information about drinking water from home wells, and the types of activities in your area that can create threats to your water supply. It also describes problems to look for and offers maintenance suggestions. Sources for more information and help are also listed.
- Private Drinking Water Wells - This website answers questions such as: If your family gets drinking water from a private well, do you know if your water is safe to drink? What health risks could you and your family face? Where can you go for help or advice?
- Private Wells After the Fire - Pamphlet that describes what private well owners should do after a fire.