ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
- Check out our Ebola Virus Disease page which addresses a number of commonly asked questions related to sample collection and submission.
- CLIA Certification Certificates are now available.
- What is a public health laboratory? Watch this animated video to learn how public health laboratories protect the public against diseases and other health hazards.
- Alternative Default Limits
- Arizona Data Qualifiers, Rev 4.0
Revision 4.0 has been approved by ADEQ for use and Revision 3.0 is no longer approved for use as of October 2012
- Calibration Protocol Document
Developed by the national State Assessors
- Method 8260B Arizona Vapor Method
VOCs in Vapor by 8260B AZ Method, Revision 0
- Method ML525.2
Determination of Organic Compounds in Drinking Water by Liquid-Solid Extraction and Capillary Column Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry, revision 2.0, 06/20/2007 - Allowance of quadratic fit for calibration.
- Method 8015AZR1
C10-C32 Hydrocarbons in Soil revision 1.0
- Method BLS-188
BLS-188 Ethylene Glycol in Wastewater
- Method Criteria for 7000B/7010
- Method Criteria for 8000C
- Method Modification
- Spiking of Solid Samples
- HACH Method 10360, Luminescence Measurement of Dissolved Oxygen (LDO)
Revision 1.0 Rev 1.2, 2011 with BOD updated
Dated May 18, 2012
Note: All files are PDF format.