Due to technical difficulties, all ADHS online applications will be unavailable until noon on March 10th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of State Laboratory Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Federal agency which protects the health and safety of people by supplying current information and findings concerning public health.
- Environmental Protection Agency
Federal agency which concentrates on protecting the public by focusing on environmental concerns and regulations.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' website (CMS)
CMS regulates all laboratory testing (except research) performed on humans in the U.S.
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
Passed in 1988, this established quality standards for all laboratory testing.
- Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL)
Promotes the interest of public health by working with public health laboratories.
- National Laboratory Training Network (NLTN)
Provides laboratory training courses in clinical, environmental, and public health lab topics.
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ)
State agency which protects public health through local and regional offices, air quality, water quality and waste programs divisions.
- Arizona Secretary of State
Contains links to Arizona Laboratory Licensure’s rules and other regulatory information for Arizona.
- Arizona Legislature
This web site has links to legislative aspects and Arizona Statutes.