ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- Arizona Medical Marijuana End of Year Report 2014
- The Arizona Department of Health Services will accept Dispensary Registration Certificate applications in late 2015. There will be more information forthcoming regarding which, and the number of, CHAAs that will be available.
Dispensary Agent Registration and Application Information
Please note starting April 18th, 2014, New fingerprinting procedures and forms will be Required. This will include the Dispensary Member/Agent Attestation Form, Fingerprint Verification Form and specific procedures found in the Fingerprint Instructions.
Non-Profit Medical Marijuana Dispensary Agents are principal officers, board members, employees, or volunteers of a nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary. Everyone must have a Dispensary Agent Registration Card to volunteer or work at a licensed dispensary. Only principal officers and board members with authorization can apply for a card. Volunteers and employees must have the dispensary entity apply on their behalf.
- Registration and Application Instructions Checklist
- Dispensary Agent Registration and Application
- Fingerprint Verification Form
Below you will find Attestation forms that will need to be completed and submitted when applying for a Dispensary Agent registry identification card. The Attestations verify that the information being submitted is true, and the person submitting it is confirming this by signing the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the FAQs to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by dispensaries.