Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- The Arizona medical marijuana applications will be unavailable today, August 28th, from 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services will accept Dispensary Registration Certificate applications in late 2015. There will be more information forthcoming regarding which, and the number of, CHAAs that will be available.
Below is information related to a Designated Caregiver completing an online application. As a caregiver, you must have been designated as a caregiver by the qualifying patient you are assisting. The patient must have already completed the online application and been approved by ADHS before you can apply through the ADHS online system. Prior to attempting to complete the online application, you are strongly encouraged to access and refer to the application checklist and instructions below. As a caregiver, you must also submit fingerprints to ADHS. Please access the Applicant Fingerprint Instructions below for more information. These documents will assist you in completing the application process. If you are a custodial parent or legal guardian caregiver, please see the Patients Under 18 page.
IMPORTANT: To complete the application, you must have specific documents and other items in a digital format ready for upload. Please review the application checklist and instructions before beginning the online application process.
Please note starting April 18th, 2014, all updated procedures and forms as provided below will be Required. This will include the Attestation, Fingerprint Verification Form and specific procedures found in the Fingerprint Instructions
NOTE: Local jurisdictions may impose additional fees and/or requirements for home cultivation. Please check with your local jurisdiction for additional information.
- Designated Caregiver Application Checklist
- Designated Caregiver Application Instructions
- Designated Caregiver Online Application
- Fingerprint Verification Form
Below you will find an Attestation form that needs to be completed and submitted when applying for a certification or a registry identification card. The Attestation verifies that the information being submitted is true, and the person submitting it is confirming this by signing the form below. Anyone submitting an application must fill out and sign the Attestation form that pertains to the type of certification or registry identification card they wish to obtain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the FAQs to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by caregivers.