Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
Medical Marijuana Registry Identification cards are now being printed with colored bars distinguishing each card type! Learn how to identify the new ID cards.
- Random Selection Agenda
- Random Selection Eligible Application Report
- Random Selection Protocol (revised August 3, 2012)
- Random Selection Protocol Selection Video
- Dispensary Certificate Allocation Results
- Henry & Horne CPAs Report on Applying Agreed-Upon Drawing Procedures
- Applicant Fingerprinting Instructions
- Documentation of Property Owner Approval For Use
- Documentation of Compliance with Local Jurisdiction Zoning
- Map of Areas within 25 miles of an Operating Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- Principal Officer and Board Member Attestation Form
- Registration Certificate Allocation Flowchart
- Patient Application Reports
- Map Your Dispensary Location
- Registration Certificate Application Report
- Registration Certificate Application Distribution (CHAA Map)
Registration Certificate Application
To learn more about how to submit a registration certificate application, see the links below:
- Registration Certificate Application Checklist
- Registration Certificate Application Instructions
- Registration Certificate Application
- Supplemental Principal Officer and Board Member Information Form
Approval to Operate Application
At least 60 days before the expiration date of a dispensary registration certificate, an entity holding a registration certificate shall apply for and obtain an approval to operate a dispensary from the Department before operating. Keep in mind that an application for approval to operate a dispensary is not complete until the Department receives written notice that the dispensary is ready for an inspection. To learn more about how to submit an application for approval to operate a dispensary, see the links below:
- Approval to Operate Application Checklist
- Approval to Operate Application Instructions
- Approval to Operate Application
- Supplemental Dispensary Agent Information Form
- Dispensary/Cultivation Location Change Application
Infusion Kitchens Application
To learn more about how to submit an infusion kitchen application, see the links below:
Dispensary Inspection Resources
Complaints may be filed about an operating nonprofit medical marijuana dispensary by anyone with knowledge or concerns about a suspected violation of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act or Rules governing the operations of a licensed dispensary. To file a complaint, go to the link below, complete the complaint form and submit. The information will be sent to the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program. Please note that as per A.A.C. R9-17-309(C), complaints may not be filed anonymously.
Information about Medical Marijuana Lawsuits
Lawsuits have been filed concerning the implementation of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. You can access information about them on our Lawsuits page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the FAQs to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by dispensaries.
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.