ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- Arizona Medical Marijuana End of Year Report 2014
- The Arizona Department of Health Services will accept Dispensary Registration Certificate applications in late 2015. There will be more information forthcoming regarding which, and the number of, CHAAs that will be available.
Several lawsuits have been filed concerning the implementation of the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. A scanned copy of the Complaint for each lawsuit is available below:
- In the Matter of Arizona Cannabis Nurses Association (Parkinson’s Disease)
- In the Matter of Arizona Cannabis Nurses Association (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Keith Floyd and Daniel Cassidy v. ADHS CV2013-011447
- Total Health & Wellness v ADHS CV2013-005901
- 07/31/13 Under Advisement Ruling
- 07/31/13 Order of Dismissal
- 05/31/13 Temporary Restraining Order
- 05/30/13 Byers Dispensary Motion to Intervene
- 05/30/13 Byers Dispensary Motion to Intervene 2
- 05/30/13 Byers Dispensary Proposed Order
- 05/30/13 Byers Dispensary Verified Complaint
- 05/30/13 Soothing Options Motion to Intervene
- 05/23/13 Order to Show Cause
- White Mountain Health Center v ADHS: CV2012-053585
- 12/03/12 White Mountain Superior Court Decision (may be appealed)
Please be advised that files provided by ADHS on this website are for reference only. Original filing materials may be found by contacting the appropriate Court.
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.