Arizona Medical Marijuana Program
- We would like to inform you that the Information Technology Services Division of the Arizona Department of Administration is going to perform maintenance on the web servers for Medical Marijuana between 11:30 PM on October 18th and 7 AM on October 19th. During this time, the online medical marijuana applications will not be available. We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to assure you that we will be monitoring the process and will make sure all the services are successfully restored.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services will accept Dispensary Registration Certificate applications in late 2015. There will be more information forthcoming regarding which, and the number of, CHAAs that will be available.
This page holds many of the key components to completing an online application as a Qualifying Patient. Please review the documents below to ensure you are prepared when you begin to complete the online application. Adult patients can apply through the Online Adult Patient Application link below. Prior to attempting to complete the online application, you are strongly encouraged to access and refer to the application checklist and instructions below. These will assist you in completing the application process.
IMPORTANT: To complete the application, you must have specific documents and other items in a digital format ready for upload. Please review the application checklist and instructions before beginning the online application process.
NOTE: Local jurisdictions may impose additional fees and/or requirements for home cultivation. Please check with your local jurisdiction for additional information.
- Adult Patient Application Checklist
- Adult Patient Application Instructions
- Adult Patient Online Application
Below you will find an Attestation form that needs to be completed and submitted when applying for a certification or a registry identification card. The Attestation verifies that the information being submitted is true, and the person submitting it is confirming this by signing the form below. Anyone submitting an application must fill out and sign the Attestation form that pertains to the type of certification or registry identification card they wish to obtain.
Add/Replace Caregiver Form (for Qualified Patients only)
Below you will find a form that needs to be completed and submitted when a qualified patient is adding or replacing his or her designated caregiver. This form verifies that the qualified patient is requesting to add or replace his or her caregiver. This form must be signed, dated, and uploaded to the applicable area within the Change/Replacement Application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the FAQs to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions by patients.