ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Business & Financial Services
Office of General Services (Facilities) & Risk Management
The Office of General Services and Risk Management is responsible for the Department's Facilities, Management Services, Property Management and Risk Management programs. This includes:
- Major Building Repair and Renovation Management, Building Renewal and Capitol Improvement Program, Leasing, Tenant Improvements and Space Planning
- Building Maintenance/Repair, Landscape and Grounds, Custodial Services, Heating and Air Conditioning
- Management Services including Records Management, Fleet Management, Parking, Rideshare-Operation Ozone, Telecommunications, Special Events, Building Security, Employee Badging, Mail Room, Copy Room, Copy Services
- Risk Management, Loss Prevention Program, Insurance Services and Workers' Compensation, Property and Liability Services/Claims, Ergonomics Program
- Asset and Materials Management, including Department Warehouse Services, State Hospital Warehouse Services, Surplus Management and Inventory Management
- Workplace Emergency Preparedness and Safety Program and Business Continuity Planning.
Phone: (602) 542-1050