Office of Administrative Counsel and Rules
Agency Guidance Documents
ADHS guidance documents are listed below. Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1013, notices of these documents were published in the Arizona Administrative Register (A.A.R.). Links to those A.A.R. notices are also provided. (You may have to page through the A.A.R. document to find the ADHS portion of the notice.) If a recent notice has yet to be published in the A.A.R., the unpublished version is provided here in the meantime.
Public Health Licensing Services
- GD-009-DLS: Clarification of the Definition of the Term "Behavioral Health Professional" in A.A.C. R9-10-10 1 (Rescinded effective December 1, 2014)
Office of Behavioral Health Licensing
- GD-005-DLS-BHL: OBHL Guidance for Face to Face After Restraint or Seclusion (Rescinded effective December 1, 2014)
Office of Medical Facilities Licensing
- GD-010-PHS-MED: Guidelines for Behavioral Health Observation/Stabilization Services (Rescinded effective December 1, 2014)
- GD-008-DLS-MED: Clarification of Standards for Infectious Pulmonary Tuberculosis Screening (Rescinded effective December 1, 2014)
- GD-007-PHL-MED: Standards for and Evaluation of Medical and Health-Related Facilities and Services Provided to Inmates Who Are Confined in a State Prison
- GD-006-DLS-MED: Acceptance of Local Determination of an Outpatient Surgical Center's Compliance with NFPA Section 184.108.40.206 (Rescinded effective December 1, 2014)
Note: Information provided in PDF files.