Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Office of Administrative Counsel and Rules
Agency Guidance Documents
ADHS guidance documents are listed below. Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1013, notices of these documents were published in the Arizona Administrative Register (A.A.R.). Links to those A.A.R. notices are also provided. (You may have to page through the A.A.R. document to find the ADHS portion of the notice.) If a recent notice has yet to be published in the A.A.R., the unpublished version is provided here in the meantime.
Division of Licensing Services
- GD-009-DLS: Clarification of the Definition of the Term "Behavioral Health Professional" in A.A.C. R9-10-10 1
Office of Behavioral Health Licensing
- GD-005-DLS-BHL: OBHL Guidance for Face to Face After Restraint or Seclusion
Office of Medical Facilities Licensing
- GD-008-DLS-MED: Clarification of Standards for Infectious Pulmonary Tuberculosis Screening
- GD-007-DLS-MED: Standards for and Evaluation of Medical and Health-Related Facilities and Services Provided to Inmates Who Are Confined in a State Prison
- GD-006-DLS-MED: Acceptance of Local Determination of an Outpatient Surgical Center's Compliance with NFPA Section 220.127.116.11
Note: Information provided in PDF files.