Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office of Administrative Counsel & Rules
Recently Completed Rulemaking
Abortion Clinics Rulemaking (Exempt)
On April 12, 2012, the Governor signed HB 2036 (Laws 2012, Ch. 250), which changes requirements for abortion clinics. HB 2036 was effective on August 2, 2012. Laws 2012, Ch. 250, gives the Arizona Department of Health Services (Department) exempt rulemaking authority to amend the rules for abortion clinics until August 2, 2014. The Department has drafted rules that delete unnecessary and obsolete provisions, address technical changes, and comply with Laws 2012, Ch. 250.
- Notice of Exempt Rulemaking 20 A.A.R. 448
- Draft Rules - November 2013
- Notice of Public Information 19 A.A. R. 3944
- Title 9, Chapter 10, Article 15
- Title 9, Chapter 10, Article 1
- Laws 2012, Ch. 250
- Executive Order 2012-03
- Public Health Licensing, Medical Facilities
- Informed Consent
Note: Information provided in PDF files.