Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office of Administrative Counsel & Rules
All rulemakings completed during the last several years are listed below in chronological order, by type and topic, for your convenience. See Rulemakings in Progress for rulemakings that are not yet completed.
- Occupational Licensing, Licensing Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants 15 A.A.R. 2132 - Chapter 16, Article 5 and R9-19-501 through R9-16-505, Table 1, and R9-16-506 through R9-16-508
- Communicable Diseases & Infestations 15 A.A.R. 215 - R9-6-101 and Exhibit I-A
- Health Care Institutions: Licensing General 15 A.A.R. 2100 - R9-10-122
- Child Care Facilities Facility Licensure 15 A.A.R. 2096 - R9-5-201, R9-5-205, and R9-5-210
- Child Care Group Homes Certification 15 A.A.R. 2091 - R9-3-201 and R9-3-203
- Immunizations or Vaccines Requiring Prescriptions for Pharmacist Administration 15 A.A.R. 1793 - Chapter 6, Article 13 and R9-6-1301
- Emergency Medical Services, Medical Direction Protocols for EMTs 15 A.A.R. 234 - R9-25-503 and Table 1
Note: Information provided in PDF files.