- Arizona Pandemic Influenza Response Plan
The Arizona Pandemic Influenza Response Plan was completely reviewed and updated based on the most current World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact the Bureau of Public Health Emergency Preparedness; Preparedness Planner, Krista Anheluk.
- Assessment of States' Operating Plans to Combat Pandemic Influenza Report to Homeland Security Council (2009)
- Pandemic Influenza Mass Fatality Plan (2007)
- Arizona Mass Vaccination Clinic Plan (2009)
- A Template for Developing an Influenza Pandemic Response Plan
- Plan Questions & Answers
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.