ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona State Immunization Information System (ASIIS)
Technical Support is available, Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM through the ASIIS Technical Support Line. Calls received outside these hours are returned at the start of the next business day.
- Both local and regional training on ASIIS tools and features may be arranged free of cost by calling the technical support line.
- All immunization or healthcare providers requiring to report or query the registry will be provided with the appropriate registration information by calling ASIIS customer support.
Other Support Instructions
- Step-by-Step Guide illustrating how to use ASIIS
- ASIIS users, do you want to learn how to generate reports in ASIIS? Get step by step instructions on how to generate program reports from ASIIS
- Get step by step instructions on how to generate the reminder recall report from ASIIS
- Learn how to use the Mass Immunization Module within ASIIS
- Providers utilizing the manual entry reporting to ASIIS method are provided technical support and training to successfully report immunization information.
- Providers utilizing the electronic reporting method are provided technical support, training and message specifications for Electronic Health Records (EHR) to interface with ASIIS for reporting immunization information.
- Complete list of Vaccine Names, CPT codes and CVX codes (updated October 28, 2014)
- Please visit the ASIIS Interoperability Webpage for additional interfacing information.
- VFC providers are no longer allowed to report immunization information via paper to ASIIS.
- Non-VFC providers who choose to report by paper, may obtain the necessary forms and support by contacting the ASIIS Technical Support team.
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.