Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity
Arizona Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- The Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) is providing food boxes to enrolled participants in Cochise, Coconino, Gila, La Paz, Maricopa, Mohave, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, Yavapai, and Yuma.
- Anyone placed on a CSFP waiting list for services will be called in the order their name was placed on the list.
- For more information on CSFP services, call 1-800-252-5942.
The Arizona Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) [Food Plus] is a federally funded food distribution program that provides a once a month food package to participants. The food package is designed to improve the health of pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women, children up to the age of 6, and elderly persons at least 60 years of age by supplementing their diets with nutritious USDA commodity foods that are designed to provide protein, calcium, iron and vitamins A and C. The benefits of this program include nutrition education, premature birth reduction, low birth weight reduction, reduction of malnutrition in seniors, and immunization referrals.
How to Qualify
- Must be categorically eligible:
- Pregnant woman
- Breastfeeding woman
- Postpartum woman to 12 months
- Child 1-6 years of age
- Senior (60 years or older)
- Must meet income guidelines by category:
Household Income Guidelines Household Type Household Size Maximum Gross Income Seniors 1 $14,937 2 $20,163 3 $25,389 4 $30,615 More than 4 Determined at interview Pregnant women, breastfeeding women,
postpartum women, and children
1 $21,257 2 $28,694 3 $36,131 4 $43,568 More than 4 Determined at interview
Note: All Income Eligibility Guidelines are based on GROSS income, meaning before taxes or other deductions.
Bring proof of income to your first visit - one of the following for everyone in family:
- Tax return
- Letter from employer (if you are paid in cash)
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, postpartum women, and children with proof of AHCCCS, SNAP (Food Stamps), or TANF automatically qualify and should bring proof to the first meeting
- Must be a resident of Arizona and live within the service area where the program exists. Bring proof of residency and identity:
- Immunization card
- Rent or mortgage document
- Valid driver's license with current address
- Utility bill
- Current photo identification issued by a government agency
Find the CSFP Site Closest to You
- CSFP Referral List by County
- Call 1-800-252-5942 to locate the CSFP agency in your county