Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity
Arizona Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- There are recent changes in the Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP).
- In February, Congress passed the Agricultural Act of 2014 P.L. 113-79 (also known as the "Farm Bill") which changed the CSFP to serve only low-income seniors, ages 60 and over.
- Women and children who receive CSFP services should contact their local agency to learn more about this change
The Arizona Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) [Food Plus] is a federally funded food distribution program that provides a once-a-month box of foods to participants. The foods are selected to improve the health people who are at least 60 years of age by providing supplemental healthy items that are high in protein, calcium, iron, and vitamins A and C. The benefits of this program include nutrition education, reduction of malnutrition, prevention of chronic diseases, and referrals to other nutrition and health care programs.
How to Qualify
- Must be 60 years or older.
- Must meet income guidelines:
Household Income Guidelines Household Size Maximum Gross Income 1 $15,171 2 $20,449 3 $25,727 4 $31,000 More than 4 Determined at interview
Note: All Income Eligibility Guidelines are based on GROSS income, meaning before taxes or other deductions.
Bring proof of income to your first visit - one of the following for everyone in family:
- Tax return
- Letter from employer (if you are paid in cash)
- Must be a resident of Arizona and live within the service area where the program exists. Bring proof of residency and identity:
- Immunization card
- Rent or mortgage document
- Valid driver's license with current address
- Utility bill
- Current photo identification issued by a government agency
Find the CSFP Site Closest to You
- CSFP Referral List by County
- Call 1-800-252-5942 to locate the CSFP agency in your county