ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Baby Steps for Breastfeeding Success
How will Arizona Baby Steps to Breastfeeding Success help your maternity care facility?
Implementing the Arizona Baby Steps to Breastfeeding Success will provide the following benefits to your patients and staff:
- Elevate the reputation and standards of the birthing facility
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement
- Meet Joint Commission maternity care standards for exclusive breast milk feeding
- Meet corporate compliance requirements
- Enhance a professional environment of competence
- Build leadership and team skills among staff
- Improve health outcomes for mothers and babies
- Improve m-PINC scores as rated by the Center for Disease Control
- Certificate of Success to participating facilities
- Lead the way to achieving Healthy People 2010 goals for breastfeeding in Arizona