Due to scheduled maintenance, some ADHS online services may be unavailable Thursday, 12/19 for a short period of time between 6pm and 10pm. Please note that Medical Marijuana-related online services will not be affected. Thank you for your patience.
Baby Steps for Breastfeeding Success
How will Arizona Baby Steps to Breastfeeding Success help your maternity care facility?
Implementing the Arizona Baby Steps to Breastfeeding Success will provide the following benefits to your patients and staff:
- Elevate the reputation and standards of the birthing facility
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement
- Meet Joint Commission maternity care standards for exclusive breast milk feeding
- Meet corporate compliance requirements
- Enhance a professional environment of competence
- Build leadership and team skills among staff
- Improve health outcomes for mothers and babies
- Improve m-PINC scores as rated by the Center for Disease Control
- Certificate of Success to participating facilities
- Lead the way to achieving Healthy People 2010 goals for breastfeeding in Arizona