ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity Program (NUPAO)
To be recognized as the leader in obesity prevention in Arizona, resulting in optimal health for our citizens.
To improve the health and quality of life of Arizona residents by reducing the incidence and severity of chronic disease and obesity through physical activity and nutrition interventions.
- To promote and enable the citizens of Arizona to eat smart and have access to healthy and nutritious foods.
- To promote and enable active lifestyles and communities for Arizona residents.
Latest News & Publications
- BRFSS Weight Status Summary Arizona 2012
- BRFSS Fruit and Vegetable Intake Summary Arizona 2012
- BRFSS Physical Activity Summary Arizona 2012
- BRFSS Weight Status Summary Arizona 2011
- BRFSS Fruit and Vegetable Intake Summary Arizona 2011
- BRFSS Physical Activity Summary Arizona 2011
- AZ Healthy Communities
- Arizona’s first Health Impact Assessment (HIA)
- Policy Considerations for Improving the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): Making a Case for Decreasing the Burden of Obesity
A white paper from ASU's School of Nutrition & Health Promotion, proposes strategies to assist SNAP in helping reduce obesity among its participants.
- View older News & Publications.