HIV Care and Services
Information for Contractors
Below are documents, forms, and links specifically for Ryan White Contractors.
- CAREWare User Authorization Documents - These documents highlight the CAREWare user responsibilities, ADHS remote user access, and confidentiality agreement.
- Contractor Reporting Requirements - This form includes reporting requirements and due dates.
- HIPAA Release of Information - All new clients must sign this form in order to authorize release of health information to appropriate recipients.
- Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) Worksheet - MAGI is used to calculate income with every renewal if the client does not have taxes and to determine Ryan White Part B and ADAP eligibility.
- Part B Fiscal Monitoring Standards - The Fiscal Monitoring Standards explain how funding can be used with clients.
- Part B Program Monitoring Standards - These standards address contractor expectations for care services they provide.
- Part B Universal Monitoring Standards - The Universal Monitoring Standards cover fiscal and programmatic requirements for all Part B grantees.
- Site Visit Monitoring Tool - As a requirement to receive Ryan White CARE Act funding, ADHS HIV Care & Services conducts monitoring visits to ensure contractors meet standards. All evaluators use this form during a site visit to confirm contractual compliance.
- ProcureAZ - Proposals, contracts, and amendments are submitted via the State Procurement Office's online portal.
- Auditing Accounting Procedure - This manual explains financial responsibilities and expectations for all contractors of ADHS funded programs.
- Contractors Expenditure Report (CER) Payment Process Flowchart
- Ryan White Client Intake Form
- Health Services Portal (HSP) Document Process Flowchart
- Ryan White Contractor and Case Manager Guide
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.