Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
HIV Care and Services
Information for Contractors
Below are documents, forms, and links specifically for Ryan White Contractors.
- CAREWare User Documents - These documents highlight the CAREWare user responsibilities, ADHS remote user access, and confidentiality agreement.
- Contractor Reporting Requirements - This form includes reporting requirements and due dates.
- HIPAA Release of Information - All new clients must sign this form in order to authorize release of health information to appropriate recipients.
- Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) Worksheet - MAGI is used to calculate income with every renewal if the client does not have taxes and to determine Ryan White Part B and ADAP eligibility.
- Part B Fiscal Monitoring Standards - The Fiscal Monitoring Standards explain how funding can be used with clients.
- Part B Program Monitoring Standards - These standards address contractor expectations for care services they provide.
- Part B Universal Monitoring Standards - The Universal Monitoring Standards cover fiscal and programmatic requirements for all Part B grantees.
- Site Visit Monitoring Tool - As a requirement to receive Ryan White CARE Act funding, ADHS HIV Care & Services conducts monitoring visits to ensure contractors meet standards. All evaluators use this form during a site visit to confirm contractual compliance.
- ProcureAZ - Proposals, contracts, and amendments are submitted via the State Procurement Office's online portal.
- Auditing Accounting Procedure - This manual explains financial responsibilities and expectations for all contractors of ADHS funded programs.
- Contractors Expenditure Report (CER) Payment Process Flowchart
- Ryan White Client Intake Form
- Health Services Portal (HSP) Document Process Flowchart
- Ryan White Contractor and Case Manager Guide
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.