ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.

Refugee Health

Resources for Case Managers

Filing a Title VI Complaint

Title VI of the Civil Right Act of 1964 requires all agencies that receive federal funds to take reasonable steps to ensure that limited English proficient (LEP) persons have meaningful access to the agency's services. This means the agency must provide a qualified interpreter and translated documents at no cost to the client. If an agency fails to do so, you can fail a Title VI complaint on behalf of your client.

If a client does not receive help in his or her language, he or she has the right to make a complaint.

  1. Visit
  2. Fill out a complaint form (available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese) or write a letter including the required information (indicated on the complaint form by asterisks), and mail it to:
    • Federal Coordination and Compliance Section - NWB
      Civil Rights Division
      U.S. Department of Justice
      950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
      Washington, D.C. 20530.
  3. For assistance, call 1-888-848-5306 (English, Spanish, and TDD).