Bureau of Public Health Emergency Preparedness
Arizona Healthcare Coalitions
Healthcare Coalitions facilitate preparedness planning at the local level and integrate a broad network of State, County, Tribal, and City partners to build and sustain healthcare specific capabilities. Simply put, strong and resilient Healthcare Coalitions are the key to an effective state and local ESF #8 (Health/Medical) responses to an event-driven medical surge.
- Coalition Contacts
- AzCHER Central Healthcare Coalition
- AzCHER Northern Healthcare Coalitionn
- AzCHER Southern Healthcare Coalition
- AzCHER Western Healthcare Coalition
- Healthcare Support Coalitions
Training & Exercise Plan
- Arizona Training & Exercise Plan (2015-2020)
- Arizona BP 4 (2015-2016) Training Calendar
- Arizona BP 4 (2015-2016) Exercise Calendar
Note: Information provided in PDF files unless otherwise indicated.