Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Profiles for Health Care Workers (Fact Sheets)
- Health Care Providers: If you suspect a patient has been exposed to a biological or chemical agent please call the Office of Infectious Disease Services at (602) 364-4562
On-call staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- "A" Agents
- "B" Agents
- Epsilon Toxin of Clostridium Perfringens
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- Escherichia Coli O157:H7
- Q Fever
- Staphyloccal Enterotoxin B
- Tricothecene Mycotoxins (T-2 Mycotoxins)
- Typhus Fever
- Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis
- Western Equine Encephalitis