Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
- If you believe you have been exposed to a biological or chemical agent, or you have received a bioterrorism threat, please call 911.
- "A" Agents
- "B" Agents
- Epsilon Toxin of Clostridium Perfringens
- Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- Escherichia Coli O157:H7
- Q Fever
- Staphyloccal Enterotoxin B
- Tricothecene Mycotoxins (T-2 Mycotoxins)
- Typhus Fever
- Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis
- Western Equine Encephalitis