Crisis Standards of Care (CSC) Project
Arizona CSC Workgroups
Please select a workgroup from the links below to review its activities, or visit the project's home page.
- October 11, 2013
- July 17, 2013
- Frank Walter, MD, Facilitator - Presentation
- Alternate Triage, Treatment and Transport Guidelines for Pandemic Influenza
- Annals of Emergency Medicine – June 2013: Head-to-Head Comparison of Disaster Triage Methods in Pediatric, Adult, and Geriatric Patients
- Annals of Emergency Medicine – June 2013: Systematic Review of Strategies to Manage and Allocate Scarce Resources During Mass Casualty Events
- CMAJ – November 2006: Development of a triage protocol for critical care during an influenza pandemic
- JAMA, August 15, 2012: A Framework for Catastrophic Disaster Response
Note: Information provided in PDF files.