Healthy Living: The How-to Guide for Healthy Aging
As we age, doctor visits become more frequent and hold great significance to our lives. Therefore, it is important to gain a basic knowledge of the various healthcare options available to you and understand some of the treatment options in order to make the right choices for mind and body. Choosing the right doctor and care could have a significant effect on the quality of the rest of your life.
What is the right choice for you?
- The Right Doctor For You!
- Nursing Home Checklist
- National Care Planning Council
- Patient-Health Care Provider Communication Toolkit
The Basic Health Information
- Arizona Living Well Institute – Healthy Living Resources
- Self-Management Programs
- Types of Physicians
- Health Education Toolkits
- American Indian Population
- Asian Pacific Islanders Population
- Refugee Assistance
- Aging Issues Network
- African-American Services for Older Adults
- Special Needs Population: Arizona State Braille and Talking Book Library