Arizona Immunization Program
21st Annual Arizona Immunization Conference
The 21st Annual Arizona Immunization Conference was held April 23rd & 24th at the Black Canyon Conference Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Arizona VPD Update
- All Things VFC
- Arizona State Immunization Information System (ASIIS) Advanced Training
- Arizona State Immunization Information System (ASIIS) Basic Training
- Arizona State Immunization Information System (ASIIS) Meaningful Use - Let's Get Connected!
- Case Studies - Faqs with CDC
- CDC Immunization Update - Part 1 Children
- CDC Immunization Update - Part 2 Adults
- Front Line Defense
- HPV Immunization - Strategies to Achieve Success
- Immunizaton Billing Strategies
- New Focus on Adult Immunizations
- Preventing HPV Infection as a Population Cancer Control
- Refugee Health - International Immunization Records
- School and Child Care Immunization Requirements
- Taking ACIP Footnotes in Stride
- To Err Is Human
- To Vaccinate or Not to Vaccinate
- VPD of the Year: Meningococcal Disease
- Well Woman HealthCheck Program Update 2014
Note: Presentations provided in PDF format.